FilipinoWriter.com has created this Privacy Statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: FilipinoWriter.com.
What this Privacy Statement Covers
- This Privacy Statement covers our treatment of personally identifiable information that we collect when you are on the FilipinoWriter.com, and when you use our services.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- You may visit FilipinoWriter.com without identifying yourself, but if you'd like to use most of the features of FilipinoWriter.com you will need to register and create an account.
- Any information you provide during the registration process are considered part of your FilipinoWriter.com account. We use this information to improve the content of our site so that we may better serve you.
- FilipinoWriter.com believes that your personal information belongs to you. We collect this information when you provide it, but we do not rent or sell this information to third parties.
- When you register with us, we ask for your name and email address. Once you register with the site and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- We may also automatically receive and record standard information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Drupal cookie information, and the page you requested.
- We may generate statistics using these logs, in aggregate form only. None of your information would be published in these statistics.
- We will use information for these general purposes: to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about support issues.
- We may set and access cookies on your computer.
- These cookies are only used in connection with your session and login information, and are only used within our site.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
- Your Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- You should never re-use the same password on multiple services. The password may be transmitted in the clear, and it may be possible for an attacker to intercept it during transmission.
Your Contact Information
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information. We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. The customer's contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary, like when informing the customer of recent updates to the site.
This site gives users options for modifying the information they previously provided in their account.
This site makes articles, blogs, chat rooms, forums, groups, events, markets, jobs, and most of its content types available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
This site contains links to other sites. FilipinoWriter.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can reach us thru our contact us page, or contact: Dino Manrique, filipinowriter [at] gmail [dot] com.