'Eat, Write, Love' Food Writing Workshop
From the Writer's Block Web Site:
EAT, WRITE, LOVE is a half-day writing workshop that fuses Filipino food, history and culture, and writing for a sumptuous culinary experience that’s not to be missed. An event for foodies and culture lovers alike, Eat, Write, Love will feature talks by Adarna Food and Culture Restaurant Chef Giney Villar, food writer Lori Baltazar of DessertComesFirst.com, and an editor from Yummy magazine.
* * *
- Date: October 16 (Saturday), 11AM to 4PM
- Venue: Adarna Food and Culture Restaurant, Kalayaan Avenue, Quezon City
- Maximum No. of Participants: 25
- Course Fee: Php2,500 inclusive of lunch and the writing workshop (Bona fide Writer’s Block Philippines members get a 10% discount)
To reserve a slot, click HERE.
And, to pay for your slot, use the Paypal button, or deposit your payment (Php2,500 per person) to this account:
- Ma. Veronica U. Sarthou
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Savings Account
- Account No. 1759037711